Attorney John Waldron
Attorney John Waldron has been in private practice for over 35 years. He was formerly a partner in a law firm in downtown Minneapolis before establishing Waldron Law Offices, Ltd. in 1996. Mr. Waldron takes great pride in practicing law as a means to help others achieve their goals and resolve complex problems.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN — J.D. (1980)
Honors: Cum Laude
- Lawrence University, Appleton, WI — B.A. (1977)
Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions & Memberships
- Member of the Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member of the Hennepin County Bar Association
- Real Property Law Specialist (certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association)
Attorney John Waldron is the former chairman and board member of the local Chamber of Commerce. He is also a former member of the Mound Human Rights Commission and the Minnetrista Planning Commission.